As a licensed psychotherapist, I offer my expertise helping individuals and couples recover from loss, rebuild relationships, develop intimacy, reduce depression and anxiety, and take more control over life decisions.
My approach is relational and based in mindfulness, positive psychology, and goal oriented approaches. I understand the need to provide relief and effective problem solving in modern life.
I specialize in helping professionals and students to reach their potential in relationships or career. I have specialized training in cognitive behavioral therapy, couples therapy, and relational therapy, which focuses on giving you the tools you need to feel better and communicate more effectively.
Overall, my practice is varied with the specificity of catering to subjective needs.
Getting the help you want:
Work and life balance issues, overwhelming feelings of sadness, guilt, anger or frustration, major life changes.
Relationship and Family Difficulty
Constant conflict in marriage or relationship, separation or divorce, co-parenting problems.
Anxiety and Depression
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Specific Phobia
- Generalized Anxiety (GAD)
- Health Concerns,
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Major Depression, Dysthymia
- Recovering from past or present psychological trauma
- Grieving or healing after loss
- Illness, medical issues or pain, including infertility
- Problems with self-image, self-confidence, or self esteem